You are searching about A Day In The Life Of A Large Animal Veterinarian, today we will share with you article about A Day In The Life Of A Large Animal Veterinarian was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic A Day In The Life Of A Large Animal Veterinarian is useful to you.
Starlight and Echo – A Reincarnation Comparison
Is Reincarnation Real?
For some, no proof is possible.
For others, a “know” is all they need.
In 2005, my horse friend, Echo, expanded part of her consciousness into a kitten body.
She told me ahead of time that she was coming to be a cat with me.
On the day the kitten was born, she telepathically announced to the Siamese breeder, saying, “Echo. I’m coming.”
That same morning, I heard Eko say to me, “I am blind.” “Kittens are born with their eyes closed,” I told her.
“I have fingers,” she murmured with curious satisfaction as she wiggled them.
Horses’ feet are actually a single toe, anatomically speaking.
Echo had told me a few weeks ago that the kitten would be Siamese, female, and would arrive in the same litter where Violet, my other Siamese, was born.
The breeder was easily able to identify the kitten which was Echo. Some friends got her for me when she was 9 weeks old.
Over the past 5 years, I have been delighted at Starlight.
I have also discovered what I personally consider to be “evidence” of Echo’s presence as a Starlight.
Obviously, a cat’s body and a horse’s body are different. Some of the similarities described here have been adjusted for differences in size, structure, and species.
In each case, I observed the essence of the individual.
- Starlight arrived with her lower back very tight and a misalignment just above her sacrum. This matched exactly with an injury to Echo in the last year of her life that we never fully resolved. It has since been treated with chiropractic and resolved at Starlight.
- Starlight’s hindquarters are more typical of a horse’s build than a cat’s. My chiropractic vet pointed this out to me.
- Starlight immediately recognized a song I sang to Echo as I rode her. It was “You Are My Shining Star” – which, Echo tells me, is where Starlight’s name came from. I hadn’t made the connection with the song until Starlight was already with me. I played it on the computer one day while she was in my arms and her eyes lit up with recognition.
- Echo liked to jump cavaletti and logs and even thin branches lying on a path. My TV tables have a bar between the legs that looks a lot like cavaletti, and Starlight, as a little kitten, would run and jump on them just for fun.
- Starlight is very compassionate, sweet and full of joy, just like Echo was. Like Echo, she is very gentle and loving, kind and spiritually advanced.
- Starlight is very funny, especially when she is playing. She’s the only cat I’ve ever seen who, like a cartoon character, can start running in place before standing up. Echo also had a sense of humor and loved to prank me and other people.
- Starlight hates conflict and will walk away rather than fight or stand up for herself. Echo was the bottom of the horse order and avoided conflict by leaving situations where they were conflicted. She would take care of another horse that was injured instead of trying to drive them out of the herd.
- Echo had big strong legs for a horse her size. A horse’s feet are actually a single toe. Starlight has extremely large toes. When she was a kitten, it was very difficult to find her little claws to cut them. They’re easier to find now, but her toes are still impressive for her size.
- Echo had large, soft, soft brown eyes. Starlight has big, soft, blue eyes with love pouring out of them.
- Echo shed nearly year-round, which is unusual for horses, which typically shed only in the spring and fall. Starlight also appears to be shed throughout the year, which is equally unusual for a cat.
- Starlight likes to groom me by licking my hair, just like one cat grooms another. The echo wag my muzzle at the back of my head and over my hair like I was a horse.
- Echo was a gray horse – a horse born with a darker color and gray is out. Starlight is a blue point Siamese with a gray dominant color. This could be a coincidence, but since Starlight kept changing colors for many months before settling on it, I believe she chose it, and the breeder confirmed that some kittens “pick” the color they want to be after trying different shades of Siamese.
- When Echo told me she was coming as Starlight, she said, “now you can hold me.” One of Starlight’s favorite games is to jump into a carrier bag in order to carry it up from the basement.
- When Violet and Sakhara were alive, Starlight always let them eat first, even though she had her own bowl of food. Echo was the same way when feeding other horses, always taking the bottom position in the pecking order. Starlight still does this with Melissa, who is 3 years younger than Starlight.
- Echoes, and horses in general, prefer to jump up rather than down. Starlight has no problem jumping up on things, but jumping down is difficult for her if it’s more than 3-4 feet up, like on a refrigerator. And Starlight can barely imagine jumping to heights that Melissa thinks are normal, like 5 feet up or higher, because she can’t imagine how she would land.
- Echo was always very careful to place her feet only on solid ground, as horses do not like unsteady feet. Unlike most cats who love soft pillows and cushions, she won’t step on anything that moves under her feet.
So, as you can see, there is a very long list of features that Starlight and Echo share. While this may not constitute “proof” to anyone, to me it is evidence that supports my original experience, ie Echo told me she was coming back to me like a Siamese cat.
Of course, I don’t need any external evidence at all. I can feel that they are the same being. And that’s all I need, personally.
My horse turned like a cat and my inner “truth testing” center confirms this.
After all, I am telepathic with animals and if you don’t believe that, then that’s your choice. Our experiences and beliefs may vary.
I’m not out to prove anything here. I just want to share my experience.
Video about A Day In The Life Of A Large Animal Veterinarian
You can see more content about A Day In The Life Of A Large Animal Veterinarian on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about A Day In The Life Of A Large Animal Veterinarian
If you have any questions about A Day In The Life Of A Large Animal Veterinarian, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article A Day In The Life Of A Large Animal Veterinarian was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article A Day In The Life Of A Large Animal Veterinarian helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles A Day In The Life Of A Large Animal Veterinarian
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords A Day In The Life Of A Large Animal Veterinarian
A Day In The Life Of A Large Animal Veterinarian
way A Day In The Life Of A Large Animal Veterinarian
tutorial A Day In The Life Of A Large Animal Veterinarian
A Day In The Life Of A Large Animal Veterinarian free
#Starlight #Echo #Reincarnation #Comparison