You are searching about 8 Variety Of Meats From An Animal Including The Organs, today we will share with you article about 8 Variety Of Meats From An Animal Including The Organs was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic 8 Variety Of Meats From An Animal Including The Organs is useful to you.
10 Ways to Treat PCOS Infertility Naturally
PCOS – What is it?
Polycystic ovary syndrome, otherwise known as polycystic ovary disease, manifests itself in multiple cysts covering the ovaries, filled with immature follicles (eggs) associated with hormonal abnormalities and irregularities in ovulation and menstruation. This is a metabolic condition associated with insulin resistance and glucose intolerance.
What are the symptoms?
Common symptoms are failure to ovulate, acne, obesity, menstrual irregularities and hirsutism (hair growth on the skin). Severe cases manifest with all symptoms while mild and moderate cases have only a few.
How does PCOS lead to infertility?
Infertility is caused by the inability to ovulate due to excess production of androgens (testosterone) and insufficient production of estrogen and progesterone by the ovaries. Due to an insufficient amount of FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) androgens cannot be converted into estrogen and the follicles cannot mature and ovulate.
How to treat PCOS naturally?
Studies have found that most cases of infertility due to ovulation disorders can be prevented with diet and lifestyle modifications. Therefore, this is where you should start. There are several key factors that play a role in PCOS. Depending on which is more characteristic for you, you will determine the first line of treatment.
1. Balancing Insulin
Insulin resistance has been found to contribute to the overproduction of androgens by the ovaries. Insulin resistance goes hand in hand with obesity or being overweight, especially around the waist (visceral fat = fat around the organs). However, insulin resistance can also be found in people who are not obese or overweight. If you are overweight and have PCOS, it is advisable to lose weight and correct insulin resistance.
Insulin resistance means that the cells are not responding to insulin when it hits with a new batch of glucose. This is usually due to the saturation of insulin at the receptor sites of the cells by a diet rich in refined and simple carbohydrates. This leads to excess glucose in the bloodstream and not enough in the cells. This in turn leads to fatigue and lethargy and increased risk of bacterial infections (due to excess glucose outside the cells) and diabetes.
2. Addressing testosterone and inducing ovulation and menstruation
Excess androgens (testosterone) result from too much LH (luteinizing hormone) being produced by the body over and above FSH (follicle stimulating hormone). This in turn results in immature eggs which never reach the ovulation stage and end up forming small cysts in the ovaries. One type of estrogen can be converted to testosterone in fat tissue, which is another reason to make sure you lose weight if you’re overweight. Normalizing your hormones and getting your body to produce enough hormones to ovulate and maintain pregnancy is the key and end result of all PCOS treatment strategies.
What should be done?
1. Avoid coffee, alcohol, soft drinks, sugar and liquids containing sugar, refined carbohydrates (white bread, cookies, chocolate, cakes, etc.).
2. Eat small protein-rich meals every 3 hours to balance blood sugar.
3. Exercise regularly – cardio and weights (the more muscle you have the more fat you will burn).
4. Add cinnamon to your cooking. It has been found to improve insulin sensitivity in women with PCOS. Porridge is a great way to get some cinnamon into your diet as well as baked apples sprinkled with a little cinnamon and crushed walnuts.
5. Completely minimize your intake of dairy and animal products (even if they are organic). This is due to the high content of hormones, pesticides and herbicides, which are known endocrine disruptors (they play havoc with your hormones and this can lead to anovulation). Vegetarian diets and high-fiber diets have been shown to be very beneficial in conditions where hormonal balance is disturbed such as PCOS. Although the animal was not given synthetic hormones, it produced its own hormones which will be reflected back into dairy or meat.
6. Androgen overproduction has been shown to respond favorably to licorice intake, so include some fresh licorice from an organic store.
7. Eat more: adzuki beans, basil, cayenne, chestnuts, chickpeas, eggplant, garlic, ginger, kohlrabi, leeks, nutmeg, pepper, rice, rosemary, mint and turmeric.
8. Reduce stress with yoga, mediation, breathing exercises, 8 hours of sleep, regular exercise, lavender, lemon balm and chamomile tea.
9. See a naturopath or herbalist as many herbal treatments have been shown to successfully treat PCOS.
10. Take a good quality multivitamin and fish oil.
Copyright 2009 Iva Keene and The Natural Fertility Recipe
Video about 8 Variety Of Meats From An Animal Including The Organs
You can see more content about 8 Variety Of Meats From An Animal Including The Organs on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about 8 Variety Of Meats From An Animal Including The Organs
If you have any questions about 8 Variety Of Meats From An Animal Including The Organs, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article 8 Variety Of Meats From An Animal Including The Organs was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article 8 Variety Of Meats From An Animal Including The Organs helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles 8 Variety Of Meats From An Animal Including The Organs
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 5848699 5
Search keywords 8 Variety Of Meats From An Animal Including The Organs
8 Variety Of Meats From An Animal Including The Organs
way 8 Variety Of Meats From An Animal Including The Organs
tutorial 8 Variety Of Meats From An Animal Including The Organs
8 Variety Of Meats From An Animal Including The Organs free
#Ways #Treat #PCOS #Infertility #Naturally