You are searching about 3 Animals And 3 Plants That Live In The Desert, today we will share with you article about 3 Animals And 3 Plants That Live In The Desert was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic 3 Animals And 3 Plants That Live In The Desert is useful to you.
Top 10 Natural Wonders Of The World
There are so many natural wonders of the world and naming them in order is usually a challenge as each person has a unique way of defining them. Most of these wonders are located in the most remote parts of the world and are very difficult to reach.
1. One of the top ten places of these beautiful places is Mount Everest. This is the highest mountain on earth which is 8848 meters high. Located in order between Nepal and Tibet, this mountain attracts climbers of all ages. Not many people are able to reach the summit due to dangers such as altitude, disease, wind and weather. As a result, several climbers lost their lives.
2. Gunung Mulu National Park in Borneo. This is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The park is famous for its high concentration of caves. Watching millions of bats enter and exit the caves is an unforgettable experience. The Sarawak Chamber at Gua Nasib Bagus is the largest known natural chamber on earth. this room is about 700 long, 396 wide and 70 high. Other large caves include Wind Cave, Benarat Cave and Clearwater Cave. These caves also contain the largest underground river systems on earth.
3. Antarctica is the coldest, driest and windiest place on earth. The lowest temperature recorded here was -87 degrees Celsius and, although 98 percent of the continent is covered in ice, this is the largest desert on earth. There is no human population on this continent and the continent is not governed by any country. The only living organisms here are cold-adapted animals and plants. Sea life includes penguins, blue whales, seals and orcas.
4. It is amazing to see the Amazon River in South America. Although it is the second longest river in the world, the Amazon River also has the largest drainage basin. This great river has a width of 100-200 kilometers and has no bridge because most of the rivers flood through the Amazon forest.
5. Niagara Falls, which is located on the border between the United States and Canada is another great natural wonder of the world. Niagara Falls has three waterfalls namely; Horse Shoe Falls, American Falls and Bridai Veils Falls. Visitors can view waterfalls from Canada and America. Visitors are guaranteed a perfect view of the falls from both locations. The falls attract over 6 million tourists each year. Summer is the best time to see them.
6. The Galapagos Islands, located west of Ecuador, consist of 13 islands. The main attractions on these islands are the unique and fearless wildlife. The most common animals seen include; giant tortoises, giant lions, whales, penguins and various types of birds. The main activities here are wildlife viewing, snorkeling, diving and mountain climbing.
7. The annual wildebeest migration of the Serengeti in Tanzania and the Masai Mara in Kenya is one of the largest mass movements of land mammals on earth. It consists of over 1.5 million wild animals which include zebra, wildebeest, gazelle, antelope, leopard, lion, cheetah, hyena among many other wild animals. This natural wonder of the world is one of the greatest spectacles in Africa.
8. Victoria Falls is located on the border between Zambia and Zimbabwe. The waterfalls are the longest in the world. They are 1708 meters wide with a height of 108 meters. The water fall is about 1088 cubic meters per second. The foot of the waterfall is clear during the dry season. You can hear the thunder miles away.
9. The Sahara desert located in Africa is the largest hot desert in the world. The desert consists of large sand dunes and large rocky plateaus. The Sahara desert can go without rain for years. In a year, the desert receives less than three inches of rainfall.
10. The Grand Canyon in the USA is another beautiful natural wonder of the world. The Grand Canyon was carved by the Colorado River millions of years ago. The canyon, which is about 1,500 miles deep, cuts through an arid desert that is 277 miles long and 18 miles wide.
Video about 3 Animals And 3 Plants That Live In The Desert
You can see more content about 3 Animals And 3 Plants That Live In The Desert on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about 3 Animals And 3 Plants That Live In The Desert
If you have any questions about 3 Animals And 3 Plants That Live In The Desert, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article 3 Animals And 3 Plants That Live In The Desert was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article 3 Animals And 3 Plants That Live In The Desert helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles 3 Animals And 3 Plants That Live In The Desert
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords 3 Animals And 3 Plants That Live In The Desert
3 Animals And 3 Plants That Live In The Desert
way 3 Animals And 3 Plants That Live In The Desert
tutorial 3 Animals And 3 Plants That Live In The Desert
3 Animals And 3 Plants That Live In The Desert free
#Top #Natural #Wonders #World