You are searching about 11 Incredible Animals You Ve Probably Never Even Heard Of, today we will share with you article about 11 Incredible Animals You Ve Probably Never Even Heard Of was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic 11 Incredible Animals You Ve Probably Never Even Heard Of is useful to you.
What Your Profile Picture Says About You
Your profile picture is the first impression you give to the world, and the one you choose says a lot about you, whether you realize it or not. I’ve been spending a lot of time on social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter lately, and I’ve noticed a few things when it comes to profile pictures.
If you’re on Facebook for the sole purpose of connecting with family and friends, then your main concern should be getting others to recognize you in your photos.
However, if you are on Facebook for business reasons, there are many other factors to consider. Your profile picture determines how people perceive you, so you should always keep this in mind when deciding which profile picture to upload.
1) Photo smiling directly into the camera: I’m starting the list with my absolute favorite type of profile picture. When a person looks like they’re looking directly at you with a smile, it says a lot. This type of photo makes people believe that you are confident, outgoing and happy. It makes people feel like they can connect with you and even more than that – it makes people want to connect with you.
2) Photo of a random body part: Whether it’s your hair, ears, legs, or feet, photos of a certain body part can mean a few different things. Either you have really amazing fingers, your face is not that attractive or maybe you like to be mysterious. Either way, know that when a person can’t see your real face, it will make them wonder why.
3) Embarrassing photo: Thankfully, I don’t see this very often, but every time I do, I’m speechless. An embarrassing photo is one that literally makes you feel embarrassed for the person every time you look at it. This is the profile picture that makes you wonder, “WHY would they post this?” Having an embarrassing photo as your main profile picture makes people question your sanity as well as your sanity.
4) Photo of a famous person: I’m always curious why someone would choose to use a profile picture of a celebrity instead of a picture of themselves. Do they like that person so much that they give up their right to show the world what they look like or do they just want people to somehow associate them with that celebrity? I get it on Doppelganger week, but using a celebrity as the main profile picture any other time is weird and a little creepy.
5) Random photo: We have all seen this. The profile picture that’s of something completely random, like a cartoon or a pair of striped gym socks, that you don’t even know what to say about it. Having a random picture as your default picture leaves people unsure of what to think of you.
6) Company logo: When a person uses their company logo as their main profile picture, it probably means that the main reason they are a member of that particular social community is to network and connect with other professionals. However, if you’re just trying to network, it’s always a good idea to let people put a face to the company name. So taking professional photos of yourself and uploading them to Facebook is definitely not the worst idea if your goal is to look professional and make connections.
7) Photo of your children: Choosing to set your main profile picture as one of your kids instead of yourself shows that you’re on Facebook to connect with family and friends more than anything else. If not, you should save family portraits for Christmas cards and photo albums and upload a photo that shows who you are instead.
9) Dog/Cat/Fish/Other random pet photos: This, to me, is the absolute worst. It’s great that you love your pet, but JUST posting pictures of your four dogs makes you look like you don’t have much of a life. Yes, pictures of your cats sleeping in your bed and your birds eating ice cream are super cute, but they don’t exactly make the best profile pictures. Choose a profile picture that shows your best side, not your pets.
10) Mysterious Profile Picture: The default mystery photo is one that only shows half of your face, making you look somewhat mysterious. Setting a mysterious photo as your main photo generally makes people curious to learn more about you.
11) Photo where other people are clearly cut out: We’ve all seen badly cropped photos that only allow you to see the missing person’s hand or shoulder. I always feel bad for the person out of the picture, because even though you took the time to take a picture next to them, you also took the time to crop out what says a lot. Photos that turn other people away from them make the world wonder what the story behind the photo is. Is the cut person an ex-lover? An ex-friend? Who is the missing person?!
Other things to consider when choosing a profile picture:
1) Alcohol: Photos that contain alcohol, even if it’s ‘just a beer’ will make people see you as less professional. Unless you’re trying to be professional, then by all means, upload a picture of you and your friends taking pictures or playing beer pong. But if you want to create a somewhat professional online presence, then definitely stay away from photos that contain alcohol or look like they were taken in a club.
2) Skin: The amount of skin you show in your profile picture really says a lot about you. A little chest or leg never hurt anyone, but boys– Posting shirtless pictures of yourself in the bathroom mirror is SO MySpace and really needs to stop. AND Girls– Those photos of you in a swimsuit or even worse in a bra don’t say much about you, except that you’re ready to let strangers see you almost naked. It usually looks pretty desperate and is definitely unprofessional. Is this the impression you want to give to the world? Think about it before you post.
3) What kind of face are you making? The attitude you are presenting to the world is also a big factor to consider. Are you laughing? Are you looking away? Are you making a kissy face? Are you telling the world to f* off? What you really are doing in your main profile picture says a lot about you, so be sure to keep this in mind when uploading a new profile picture.
Your profile picture on social networking websites is an introduction to the world. Think about the main reasons you’re on Facebook, Twitter, or any other social community for that matter, and then choose your profile picture accordingly.
Which category do you belong to?! If you’re not sure, leave a comment with your Facebook link and I’ll let you know what I think your profile picture says about you! 🙂
Video about 11 Incredible Animals You Ve Probably Never Even Heard Of
You can see more content about 11 Incredible Animals You Ve Probably Never Even Heard Of on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about 11 Incredible Animals You Ve Probably Never Even Heard Of
If you have any questions about 11 Incredible Animals You Ve Probably Never Even Heard Of, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article 11 Incredible Animals You Ve Probably Never Even Heard Of was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article 11 Incredible Animals You Ve Probably Never Even Heard Of helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles 11 Incredible Animals You Ve Probably Never Even Heard Of
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords 11 Incredible Animals You Ve Probably Never Even Heard Of
11 Incredible Animals You Ve Probably Never Even Heard Of
way 11 Incredible Animals You Ve Probably Never Even Heard Of
tutorial 11 Incredible Animals You Ve Probably Never Even Heard Of
11 Incredible Animals You Ve Probably Never Even Heard Of free